If you are traveling to North or South Carolina, the quality and service will be as good as here.
LAKELAND and JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Sept. 13, 2013—Publix Super Markets, Inc. and Bi-Lo Holdings, LLC, parent company of the BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery store chains, today announced they have entered into an agreement under which Publix is expected to purchase seven BI-LO-branded stores in North and South Carolina. The transaction is projected to close in October 2013 and includes seven leased stores as well as major equipment. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
The BI-LO-branded stores that Publix will acquire from Bi-Lo Holdings include:
- 8120 S. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
- 12810 York Road, Charlotte, NC
- 9815 Rose Commons Drive, Huntersville, NC
- 158 Hwy. 274, Lake Wylie, SC
- Fincher Farm Rd, Matthews, NC
- 1735 Heckle Blvd., Rock Hill, SC
- 2186 Cherry Rd, Rock Hill, SC
Grand opening dates for the locations will depend on the scope of the remodels. The acquisition will allow Publix to further enhance its footprint in the company’s Charlotte Division. The company continues to look at aggressive growth in the North Carolina market.